Re: [pct-l] nambee pambee

>From: katy warner <goslowgofar@yahoo.com>
>You get my vote!
>GSGF AT85
>--- Trail39@aol.com wrote:
> > << PCT-L@backcountry.net >>
> > I  vote  that  we  stick  with  the, toenail
> > fungus, sock,boot,stove, tent,
> > lightweight, food, talk. OK?
> > Can you fight with each other off the list?
> > Marty

Bummer....does this mean I can't poke Monte anymore? But he's so much fun to
poke....=o( OK....I'll be good. Plus I'm taking off for a few days to see
how much snow there is in the Wasatch. Gotta play with the new gear sled I
made for $20. It's been a month and a half since the Suburban hit me. I'm
going crazy from cabin fever. Monte was the only fun I was having....=o)
Jerry