Re: [pct-l] Repubicans Verse Democrats

>From: Montedodge@aol.com
Ask any military personal how grateful they are to have
>Clinton/Gore in the White House. I think they will look at you like with
>undelightful glare.

I gotta ask, Monte. How long did you serve in the military? What branch of
the service were you in? What was your military occupational specialty? How
much time do you have in combat? How many Purple Hearts do you have? How
many Honorable Discharges do you have? I assume, since you are positive you
know the thinking of combat personnel, that you have considerable time in. I
have to admit I only have 7 years in the Marine Corps, that my MOS was 0311
infantry rifleman with special training in Counter Insurgency. I only have
about 2 1/2 years in combat, all in the field, most of it in small teams
living in villes. I only have 3 Purple Hearts. Well, actually only 2 of them
got reported. The Corpsman on the second one got killed before filing the
paper work. I only have 2 Honorable Discharges. I'll post my DD214s if you
will.....  ;o)
Jerry