Re: [pct-l] no politics here, please

Partially wrong here JoAnn!

POLITICS re PCT is appropriate. So all *please* do not stop this
political talk.  There are many points to explore. I stopped
a section hike in order to get off the trail and go vote! (For
Gore; as he seems to be the best choice for the wilderness-
but I felt like I was voting for Satan or the Devil!)

RJ Calliger

To:            reynolds@ilan.com
Cc:            pct-l@backcountry.net