[pct-l] Presidential politics on the list

Well, if everyone had just voted for me, than none of this would have be
happening.  I would be using my mandate right now to get started on my
ambitious road depaving/invasion of Canada agenda. Seriously though, I'm as
upset as anyone that George W. Nimrod is going to be our president (God save
us), but we really should take this discussion off of the PCT list.  Please
direct any flames to my address, not the list.

Staggerin' Willie
Charter Member of T.H.A.T.H
(Thru-Hikers Against Thru-Hiking)