[pct-l] Fungus Toe

 After having one bad Big Toe that has had a toe nail fungus for 20 years, I
may have it beat. Someone at the ALHA-West gathering adviced using Tea Tree
Oil applied a few times a day. My old toe nail had just fallen off, then
started using the oil. After one month, still no toe nail fungus as yet. I
don't know if this will be a temp. fix, but so far so good. The Tea Tree Oil
cost about 7.00 for a small bottle that goes a long ways. ( Worth a try and
doesn't cost hundreds of dollars, plus side effects shouldn't take out your
liver!!!)

To:            PCT-L@backcountry.net