[pct-l] NB 803's

Roadrunnersports.com have Spring '00 New Balance 803's on sale for
$49.99 for anyone interested....
I am running in a pair of New Balance 853's right now that are going to
be nice hiking shoes after I destroy them in a few marathons:-) The sole
is pretty stiff and I think will work out pretty good next year in the
Sierra's. 853's come in narrow widths too. I wear B width and have a
great fit[unusual!].
Happy Trails
Tom in Sacramento
ps-I think I got in the last hiking day in the Sierra's on October 25.
We climbed Freel Peak. It startd snowing and snowed for days...we
probably won't see the trail again 'til May or June.

To:            brick@fastpack.com, pct-l@edina.hack.net