[pct-l] ADZPCTKO

Luke Snyder wrote:

> <a lot of great tongue in cheek snipped>
> "I can kick Jardine's ass" t-shirts.
> $24.95 for a personalized shirt with your daily
> mileage on it.  Whether it be 32, 34, or a monstrous
> 46 (go Kimmo)miles per day, you can flash it to the
> rest of the world with this clever t-shirt.
> Thoughtfully made with cotton.

Hey Greg and the rest of you ADZPCTKO planners, I'll bet you could
subsidize the heck out of the kickoff with these shirts.  You'd probably
have to fight off a copyright lawsuit from Amigo, but it'd be a heck of a
send off souvenir for the class of '01.

Regardless, great post Luke, thanks.

Eckert
lmao