[pct-l] calorie deprevation

Strange, I had the same thing on the AT.  I actually ended up gaining around
5 pounds overall.  I do think it has a lot to do with choices of calories.
I refrained from high calorie junk and went for quality food.  No candy bars
and fluff.  I'm  sure I was calorie deprived but somehow I felt better.   I
was obcessive about my planning but it seems almost impossible to really
carry as much calories as I actually need.  Some kind of law of diminishing
returns.
--
Mark Dillon <mdillon3@earthlink.net>

To:            Read-miller@home.com, pct-l-digest@backcountry.net