[pct-l] disclaimer

IMPORTANT NEWS FOR YOU
  -that is if you don't know Amigo-

Just hours ago, I posted to the list and already
recieved five messages.  While three of them were just
friendly replies, a few people took me seriously.
I'll say it now, TAKE WHAT I HAVE TO SAY WITH A GRAIN
OF SALT (or sugar if you have had hiccups for days).

On the trail, I had fun with sarcasm and parody and
poking fun at funny things.  For some reason, it's
back in me three months later.

Let's get ready to rumble.

By the way...Jeff and Donna didn't really move to New
Mexico.  Alaska is the real place.  They're actually
2200 miles off the trail now.  I hear Donna will still
pick you up if you give her 15 minutes notice (she's
got to suit up the sled dogs).

Have a good day.

-Amigo