[pct-l] Warner Springs

 While Staggering Willie story of Warner is nice and can happen, it is not
the norm for the most PCT hikers. We  there in early May and heard rumors of

a few hikers getting into the hot springs ( ( Probably Willie and his
friends) but were told we had a better chance of seeing Bigfoot than getting

a chance to soak to the resorts pool. About 15 thru-hikers were there the
day
I was and can add it's not the most friendly town on the trail. Most hikers
ate at the golf course, grabed their supply boxes and and walk North to
camping on the trail. ( Under the careful eye of Sheriff Lobo)  The resort
is
now private and a far cry from the free wheeling 70's 22.00 a night crash
pad. PS Brick, I will make you a 1.00 bet I am correct on the Gulf War Biz.
(
 We pay up in 5 years)