[pct-l] Warner Springs revisited

I went through Warner Springs in 1979.  It was a nice stop.  Two
30something businessmen had decided to hike the PCT and rented one of
the cabins.  They let me crash on the floor.  I hadn't planned on
staying but couldn't resist the free room and the beers.  The "resort"
piped the hot spring water into a full size pool, something like 25
yards across.  It was different jumping into a big pool that was 100
degrees.  The break definitely helped blisters heal (somewhat) and sore
muscles recuperate.  I've ridden my motorcycle through there quite a few
times and always wondered if that swimming pool of hot spring water was
still there.
            Jeff Jones