Re: [pct-l] PCT industrial, agricultural and urban development

> Bet you didn't think the PCT was a trail through "industrial, agricultural
> and urban development" did you?

Not only that, I didn't know it was a "linear interpretive facility."

> Also, if anyone can help in finding copies of this document for sale
> anywhere in the vast halls of da Gub'mnet I'd appreciate it. The only copy
> I know of belongs to the PCTA. I'd like to read it cover to cover.

It's not the USFS' version of what the trail is, but you might find
interesting (or you might fall asleep, as I did) what the Congress has to
say about the PCT. It's in Title 16 (Conservation), Chapter 27 (National
Trails System) of the U.S. Code, which you can read at
http://resource.lawlinks.com/Content/Legal_Research/US_code/Title_16/title_1
6_27.htm

Aside from the usual search engines, a good place to search for government
docs is at FirstGov.gov, the "official website for searching the U.S.
Government."