Re: [pct-l] Re: Trail Density

----------

> You must have come through on a weekday.  Everybody in LA here works
during
> the week and leaves the mountains to the crazies, like you and, a long
time
> ago, me.  I would have enjoyed running into you up there.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Greg "Strider" Hummel

I will now say for the third time that I was on the Angeles Crest PCT in
beautiful warm June weather on a Sunday.  I saw only one dayhiker and the 3
thruhikers I was leapfrogging with(they had 2 fellow also that resupplied
them from wrightwood, they were not on the PCT).  I don't know if I should
confuse you with the facts , but here they are:  I was hiking on Sunday,
June 6, from near road 3N31, past the Wrightwood turnoff(Acorn trail), past
the three reservoirs, to near a campground and interpretive center(on Hiway
2).  The Next day Monday, I climbed 7 peaks, and my name is recorded on the
registers of 6 of them - I was meet at Islip Saddle.  So you do not have to
believe me, you can check the registers on Throop, Burnham, Baden Powell,
Hawkins, S. Hawkins, and Islip.

Joanne