[pct-l] Remembering Rock On...

   Does anyone remember that one rock on the trail
this year that was about the size of a baseball.  It
was kinda round and kinda flat.  I thought it was
cool.  I remember I put another cool rock on top of
it.  Together, it looked like a big fat bug with a
head on it.
   If it helps, the rock was grey and I named him Rock
on.
   If anyone remembers that one rock and his friend,
I'd like to talk to you about it.  I miss him.  I hope
no one kicked him off the trail.  If you took a photo
of him, I'll give you a bunch of money for it.

Missing my Rock On,
-Amigo