Re: [pct-l] Socks

Too allergic for that much wool so I found Bridgedale socks on my AT
thruhike last year.  Replaced three pairs of Thorlos after 500 miles and
bought two pair of Bridgedale that went the rest of the way and are still in
my "active" sock pile.  They are also the most comfortable and softest socks
I've hiked in.

FWIW, they didn't "feel" like they were rugged enough to go the distance but
I'm sold...

Mara