[pct-l] Homemade Tents

 Now that it's cold and rainy, I 'm going to try to made a homemade hoop tent
and try my hand at a sleeping quilt.  Really happy with my alcohol stove
design. Thanks to Roy Robinson and Bob Reiss for their ideas!!! Hope to make
the 3d kick-off and have video in hand. ( Perhaps make a " Trail of Death
Part 2" featuring the kick-off footage, real action shots from the Mexican
border and thru-hikers getting their first taste of packing 2 gallons of
water with blisters on their first section feet) I still have 6 tapes left if
anyone is interested from this year's hike. Bluefoote, your tape goes out
Monday. ( New tape will have live footage of border patrol hard at work
sitting in Ford Broncos and giving hikers " Fly Bys" with their infra-red
seeing copters!!!) Really wish I had taped sheriff " Buford T Justice"
reading  everyone with a backpack the riot act for daring to enter HIS town
in Warner Springs. I can only reason that the sheriff had a Thru-hiker hike
off with his wife to cause this man so much rage!!! ( I will mail him some "
St. John's Wart" for Christmas in hopes he will mellow out for next year's
crowd. Mad Monte