Re: [pct-l] 9 pound pack

>How do you sleep in hammock above tree line (or you don't bivy there)?
>
>Rich

Hate to get even more bick bats thrown at me (naw, not really..=o)) but I'm
one of those people that started finding above tree line boring. It got to
the point it seemed like standing on a bunch of big rocks looking over at
another bunch of big rocks. I also use, on rare occations, an 8' x 10'
silnylon tarp or a MH 11.5 Stingray or a TNF Soloist Bivy. Any of those, at
2 pounds or less,  would work if the worst happened and I got stuck above
tree line with nothing to read or look at..... ;o)
Jerry