[pct-l] Re: What's up with the Fund Raising?

Like I said before, I'm not quite sure why this bugs me. Maybe I'm just a closet
purist, I don't know.

I think part of it is that doing a hike-a-thon feels very Type A and mileage
conscious to me. This conflicts with my personal need to detach from the rat race
and avoid all multi-tasking. I'm much more process oriented for the PCT than goal
oriented. I'm planing on hiking MV (menacing vegetable) style and let the miles
fall where they may.

Sorry for rambling - Anyway, as always, hike your own hike

Katt