[pct-l] PCT vs. CDT

Back in '98 I hiked about 600 miles of the northern PCT.  This discussion group was an invaluable source of advice and ideas.  For my '01 excursion I am considering hiking either the PCT again or the CDT.  Has anyone here hiked substantial portions of both trails?  Does anyone know of a good CDT discussion group.  My 'net research indicates that very few people thru hike the CDT.

Your thoughts and insights are appreciated.

Ted, of TednDeb

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---