RE: [pct-l] Re: pct-l-digest V1 #1288

>From: robert lee iii cole <robcole@u.washington.edu>
>To: Ronald Moak <ronm@fallingwater.com>
>Ron,
>
>I apologize if I struck a nerve.  That was never my intention; I was just
>trying to find out why my cause seemingly bothered people.

Unless you are trying to date or marry someone on this list I wouldn't be
overly concerned about their opinon. No matter what you do some people will
agree with you and some will censure you for it. The only person that has to
beleive what you are doing is right is you. This attitude, along with many
others, is why my dance card is always full.
Jerry