Re: [pct-l] What's up with the Fund Raising?

Hi Katt,

I am wondering whether this actually works. Who pays for this, anyway? Do
you know if people succeeded in raising a lot of money this way?

Do you have other feelings about fundraising or awareness raising? There is
a difference in my opinion. I can imagine that for a diabetic hiking the
trail and enjoying it and at the same time raising awareness about
diabetes, can go together very well. It would also not offend me in the
least. Just by living the life you want, you can raise awareness...

I'd be interested to know everyone's views.

Saskia