[pct-l] not all places are crowded

It's been my observation that Joanne is more accurate than even she may
realize. I live in EXTREME northern CA and in the Trinity and Russian
Wilderness alone you can hike all day of any month and frequently have
the trail to yourself.

I think most people don't even know there is a part of CA above
Sacramento.  In ref. to the PCT, though my experience is limited, I
believe from Mt. Lassen well into OR (probably Crater Lake) there are
VERY few folks (with the possible exception of the Marble Mtn.
Wilderness) on the PCT any month of the "season".

And, since this is my "home" I love it that way!   :)   Hiking the PCT
in Sections O, P, and Q are grand if you are like me and are out there
for the beauty of Mother Nature, not to socialize (now don't get up set
over that last statement, I love visiting w/people).

JoAnn (too)