[pct-l] Tapes and Stoves

 Thanks Greg for your kind report of the "trail of Death " tape!!! The fifty
dollars will be sent in the mail tomorrow as agreed. ( Just kidding!!!)
Thanks also to Roy Robinson for all his help and getting my interest in the
building of alcohol stoves. Tape was a kick to make and wish I had taped some
early on the trail and at the kick-off. Lucky just bought a new pack made by
Jack Wolfskin ( made in Canada) and weighes 4 lbs. and is 4,200cu.inches.
Looks great and would fit the bill for a thru-hiker ( 240.00) Lucky did the
PCT this year and came by for a few days before heading down south.