[pct-l] oooh aaahhh

> Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 14:30:03 PDT
> From: "Staggerin' Willie" <staggerinwillie@hotmail.com>
> Subject: [pct-l] "Best Stove"

> Oh and by the way, there is a "best" stove.  It is, of course, the
> two-beer-can alcohol stove.  (Just my $0.02)

Because you can drink the beer of course.  That's why we call you
Staggerin' after all.  All kidding aside, my soda-stove will be my stove
of choice for three season backpacking.  How can 90% of the thru-hikers
this year be wrong?  Of course it takes a weak mind and strong legs to
get to Canada.

Monte!  You are the funniest mo-fo on the planet.  How do I get a copy
of the 'trail of death' video?

Strider of course there is someone who has thru-hiked consecutive
years.  I think his name is Scott.

Hi and love to all, I miss you all very much. My body seems to miss the
walking some, and my soul misses the act of discovery.  Willie, looking
at the tannercritz.com vegetatitve tribute almost made me cry.
Beautiful pictures and hilarious renditions.

Re-entry has been soft, there have been many good friends back here in
Rochester who keep me smiling.  Now time to find work.  Jeff I feel your
pain.

Vote for Willie for President, he's probably a better choice.

bluefoot
through-hiker (he he he)
PCT 2000
pct@bnf.net