RE: [pct-l] Fuel stoves?

Comparison between different fuel tabs can be found at the following url.

http://www.fallingwater.com/pct2000/gear/fuelcomp.asp

Ron "Fallingwater" Moak
PCT 2000 - http://www.fallingwater.com/pct2000

I have been 100% happy with the Esbit stove.  Boil time will depend on
altitude, wind, water temp, etc., but I generally could get 2 cups of cold
water boiling in about 6/7 minutes (using about 80% of the fuel tab) or 1
cup
in about 4/5 minutes, using about half of the fuel tab.  I "cook" couscous,
dehydrated black beans, "minute rice", dehydrated soups - all with excellent
results.

Bobby Goldberg
BobbyGoldberg@Mediaone.net