Re: [pct-l] Equestrian Posting 10/11/00

RidePCTrail2002@aol.com writes:

<< I'll close with this: Let's all try and get back to basics and remember
why
 we all joined this list in the first place. We all love and want to enjoy
the
 PCT, and share information.  >>

Don't loose heart Justifyer, it's just the passion that you are hearing
expressed here. The PCT seems to attract a lot of passion. That is one of the
great things about it.  I support your aspirations and those like you that
are responsible and sensitive private equestrians.  Have a great trip.

Greg "Strider" Hummel