Re: [pct-l] Re: pct-l-digest V1 #1283

     I too am disabled -- I am totally disabled due to
PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder) from my military
service in VietNam.

     I don't see where or how there is any "exclusion"
or "discrimination" in holding you to the same
standards that apply to everyone else. And I've not
seen anything that suggests you are being held to
rules, standards, or whatever, different than anyone
else.
     Yes, it is true, two people riding two horses
will do more destruction to the PCT than two
backpackers (on foot) irregardless of whether the
riders of the horses are disabled or not.

     You are also exploiting the PCT trail for a
non-related profit making venture -- funding for your
non-profit. IMO such a commercial use of the PCT is
wrong.

John Mertes