No Subject

Absolutely. That's why I love to hear how others do it and what they
carry...different toys to play with for different conditions and moods.
And
all those things dictate what I carry each time I go out. Some times it
can
be as abstract as a piece of gear that invokes the memory of some
distant
trip or experience. Just carrying it and using it again is satisfying in
and
of itself. That alone can out weight (pun intended) performance and
weight
considerations. Or maybe I just think the piece of gear looks cool or
does
something extremely well the lack of which has irritated me on some past
trip. That, of course, is why most of us own WAY more gear than any
rational
person needs.......  ;o)
Jerry
_