[pct-l] ROYROBIN and Cheryl

I hiked the PCT through Section O in August this year and found that the
trail was exceedingly over grown in spots.  I have three photos that
show the uncontrolled growth, about five feet above the head of a gal
hiking with me.  I am turning the photos over the the PCTA and the USFS
in hopes that a few people will attack with great vigor and with big
loppers.  Its near the Red Mtn. area and road 37N30 (not the "blow down"
spots). The area of the blow downs from 2 years ago has had a HUGE
amount of work done. Looks like a MAJOR project. Just wanted to advise
you.