[pct-l] knees/congrats/MIA/ed?

To the hiker with knee problems....
   I wanted to suggest to you trekking poles (fancy
ski poles), but Hobbit got to it already.
   At first I laughed at those who used poles.  Soon
enough, I adopted the technique.  Now I'll swear by
them.  Once, I swore by my $5 dollar ski poles.  Now I
have elbow problems ('cause I once had knee problems
and began to hike with my upper body to relieve
pressure on those suckers).  I now wish I would have
used the fancy-schmancy ones.
   Congrats to you Kinch!
   Next order of business...missing hikers.  Don't let
it alert you, but I have no clue what happened to a
few of us.  Through the grapevine, I've learned about
the majority of PCT 2000'ers, but Improv and Butterfly
have escaped my knowledge ring.  Anybody?  Anybody?
   And to update you, Hawkeye finally made it to
Oregon.  I think he's almost to Ashland.  At his rate,
he'll be there in 15 or 16 days (insert heavy sarcasm
here...if he's still cruisin', he should be somewhere
around a week from finishing).
   Finally, I need Meadow Ed's address.  Tom?
Strider? Monte? Brick?
   AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIBBBBBAAAA!
-Amigo