[pct-l] sanity's sister

In the department of what is truly possible:

I just ran the Angeles Crest 100, and it starts in Wrightwood. After
climbing the Acorn Trail and following the PCT for 45 miles or so, the race
leaves the PCT and I thought, "Wow, it took me two days to backpack this
section last year." It was only 3 o'clock.

The race was a wonderful experience, and the volunteers were awesome. I
didn't know I could do it!

will