CDT

Hey Fanny Pack and everyone else out there in hiker
trash land, I finished
the PCT on 9-30-00 with Sundance(AT98), Casey, Toby,
Sloppy Joe(JMT97?)
E-Dawg, The Idaho Boys(Josh and Jamie), The Earth Dogs
(Eric and Brian), The
Dude (aka Stoney Pete), The Hog(AT96), Bluefoot, Iron
John And then Later
that day Tapeworm, "H"(AT96), Stitch and Pretzel
showed up.

A day and a half after we departed your wonderful
trail side hot dog stand
we got pounded by some cold rain and nasty wind but it
did not matter to any
of us cause we would be done soon and in a warm/dry
bed care of Manning Park
Resort. After we finished many of the parents treated
us all to Beer, dinner
and rides to Seattle where most of us are departing
from. I will be staying
at Casey's house untill Oct 6th. On the 6th I catch a
3 day long train ride
to Ohio. Along the way I may have a lay over in
Chicago, so if anyone is in
the area I would love to throw back a few cold ones if
ya have the time.

One last thing, I am 99% sure that I will be
thru-hiking the CDT next
summer. If anybody else out in hobo hiker land is
doing the same or may be
near by I'd love to know. I'm not really looking for a
partner but some
visits or short term partners would be cool. Anyone
wanting to get in touch
with me please do so via email. bluedrew76@hotmail.com

Take Care, Semper Fi Drew