[pct-l] YOYO

Howdy List!  I'm heading back out on the trail southbound today at Donner
Pass after taking the weekend off at home.  What a treat!!  These were the
first days off I've had since July 12, about 2300 miles back.  I'm still
cranking out 30 mile days and happy to be on the trail, and am especially
looking forward to more dry weather as I approach the Sierra Nevada high
country.

If any of you have hiked in Southern California lately and could pass along
current water info, it would be MUCH appreciated.

Congrats to all of this year's thru hikers, and hopefully I will see some
of you list members as I head back thru the mountains and desert towards
Mexico.

Takin' it day by day,

Walk On.