[pct-l] Stevens Pass-Harts Pass, Canadian PCT, Continental Divide trail partner wanted

Has anybody done Steven Pass to Harts Pass lately? Is
there any snow on it? How much elev gain is there? We
are thinking of backpacking it this weekend...or we
may go to Manning Provencial Park, and day hike the
Canadian section of the PCT back to the border. What
is the trail like? How much elev gain in there? Is
there any snow up there? Has anybody done other
Manning trails, ie to Frosty, or Windy Joe?

Also, anybody out there interested in doing the whole
Continental divide trail next year, beginning end of
april 2001. I have a friend who's looking for a
partner. A 6 month journey is planned.

If you have info please respond directly to me as I
don't read the PCT digest daily. My email is
lindajagger@yahoo.com