RE: [pct-l] Kelty URL

Hi All,
     It is weird, weird, and strange. After all my
futile attempts to access the Kelty site from my
computer, I tried from my fiance's desktop. Got into
Kelty, no problem, same ISP. She has an earlier
version of Netscape; but other than that I don't have
a clue as to why I have/had the problems and no one
else does. Maybe Bill Gates is bugging me <g>.
John