[pct-l] PCT, Trail of Death

 Tape is now complete and copies are made!!! Please e-mail me if anyone is
wanting a copy. Containing off-wall humor and interviews of several of this
years hikers plus the last three weeks on the trail. ( shows PA Jeff, Molson,
Skytlark,Guy, Fallingwater, Swiss Miss, Trailmix, Ark Dave and Moutain Ed) I
will be showing video at the ALDHA West Gathering this weekend at Mt. Hood
Lodge plus Jeff will have a copy for the ALDHA East Gathering. Monte