[pct-l] Golite gear

I just tried the Golite pack (the one WITH a belt) for 4 miles today,
carrying 27 lbs. It's fairly good if packed right and you get the size
that fits. The pack is about 20 oz, and has quite a bit of volume. I also
used the Dana racing pack for several days and it seems like another good
alternative pack. YOu need a stuff sack for it. I think it's around 2.5
lb. Another guy used the Golite rain gear and seemed quite hapy with it.
THe trip included some brush bashing and the pants seemed to hold up well.