[pct-l] Rainey Pass trailhead parking & more

I am in Seattle & plan to dayhike some on the PCT &
maybe do a couple of overnites.  Can anyone tell me if
there is trailhead parking at Rainey Pass??  Also what
is the hiking like on the PCT south to Stehekin??
Also it appears to be 20 or miles to the road to
Stehekin, is that correct???  Also I have heard that a
bus runs on the road to Stehekin, does anyone know how
often?

Dave aka Fannypack