[pct-l] Go-Lite Gear

Hi folks,

I've been checking this list out for a bit in prep for a 2001 PCT
throughhike.  Will be buying much new gear to get my pack weight down to the
15-20lb range.  I've noticed no mention of Jardine's Go Lite Gear in these
postings.  Has anyone tried it?  Is it too expensive or poorly made?  Am
specifically looking for a tarp with mosquito netting and a light weight
pack that will support up to 40 lbs, as i often like to hike for 10-14 days
without resupply.  Thanks....Doug :)