[pct-l] RE: pct-l-digest V1 #1260

 Joanne Lenox,

 Yes, I met a woman that was completing the first solo woman thruride of the PCT from Mexico to Canada this year.  I met her near Donahue Pass on August 15th.  She's writing a book about her adventure and the title is "Riding the Spine".  I'm looking forward to reading it.

 Gene Taylor
  E-Mail Address: Gene.Taylor@pss.Boeing.com