RE: [pct-l] tents...Ouch!..."He, He"

"Tongue in cheek?" More like "Rolling on the floor laughing" Great
determination, Guy!

Clearly I was wrong about your camp needs. You need to get one of those
portable TV's and a satelitte setup for where the reception ain't good. I
know about shoes. I force my son to change his expensive running shoes every
300 miles [5-6 weeks] because he had so much trouble with his knees.

Back to tents. I have an original Wanderlust Light. 1# 12 ounces. If I ever
give up carrying the kitchen sink I'll probably switch to it.

Over to purses...er..packs. I am building a Kelty Cloud like pack for women.
3500 cu-in. Target is less than 2 pounds with stays and hipbelt.