[pct-l] Re: ALDHA Mtg

On Sun, 17 Sep 2000, Linda Jagger <lindajagger@yahoo.com> wrote:

> What is the ALDHA mtg? what dates and where is it? Thanks

Which one? If you mean ALDHA (Appalachian Long Distance Hikers
Association, http://www.aldha.org), that gathering isn't until April.

On the other hand, ALDHA-West has their gathering coming up 9/29-10/1 at
the Mazama Lodge on Mt. Hood. Check out their Web site
<http://www.gorp.com/nonprof/ALDHAW/> for details and registration.

Speaking of which, does anybody want to split a rental car? I'm flying
from the Bay Area to Portland at 5:00 on Friday and leaving Sunday
night. I'd much rather have some company if at all possible.

-Karl

Karl "Birdman" Brandt PCT97 LT98
http://www.stanford.edu/~kbrandt/