Re: [pct-l] The Death of Heavy Metal!

Although I'd like to, I've never tried a Cloud. The pack Kelty made for me
in '77 is a big open bag (designated BB5 in the early 70s, it's sort of like
a Tioga with no internal dividers) on a flexible (yeah, it really is)
external frame. It's pretty light for an expedition-size external frame
pack: about 3.5 lb. Unfortunately, it carries 60 lbs comfortably. Maybe it
_is_ time for me to try out a Cloud; it might impose some much-needed
discipline!