[pct-l] tents...

I'm looking for some good lightweight tent recommendations for 2-people
for a PCT thru-hike.  I've considered the Mountain Hardwear Thru-Hiker,
but it's a bit on the heavy side - 5lb 15oz.  We'll be moving Northbound,
starting mid-April next year and attempting to move quickly, of course, so
weight is a concern.  Not quite ready to do the tarps, though.  :)

Looking at:

MH Thru-hiker
Integral Designs MK 1 XL (expensive tho)

Any other recommendations?  Also I'd like feedback from those who hiked it
this year; how much of the hike can be done in a 35 degree synthetic
bag?

thanks,
Rob

------
Last week, I went to a furniture store to look for a decaffeinated
coffee table. They couldn't help me.
-Steven Wright