[pct-l] Update.Flight of the Spiriteagle

This may be the last update befor the border 'cause
there are only 8 or 9 days till Ginny and Jim become
the newest triple crowners.  They never talk about that aspect
of their hikes but it sure 'nuff impresses the heck outta me!

They actually had a couple good weather days just past and it
has done tons of good to their attitude.  I has been very
frustrating to travel thru some of the most beautiful land
in the country yet not be able to see more than 100yds.
Plus the temps have risen so that's a big plus too!  It's
a shame that they had a cold snap just when the trail
actually passes a number of lakes.
They really aren't outfitted for cold, other than their bags
and there have been some frozen boot nights.  Ginny had
some problems with the cold.  They had stopped to discuss
what to do next, and after about 15 minutes, Jim noticed
that her behavior wasn't normal and they kicked into gear
to generate a little heat.  Sly is still hiking with them
and Cheryl is shadowing on the roads.

As I said, they've had rotten luck with the views.  Shhhesh..
hike all day, looking forward to what you know is a spectacular
view, only to hike into the clouds as you climb.  Did I tell
you they only saw Mt Ranier once....from a distance?

Anyway, they are well and headed to the border.  I took the
chance and pre-congratulated them.  Then I thought that
maybe it would jinx them so I told Jim not to accept it.
He said he was confident and the only way they wouldn't
make it now was if they drug him out feet first.

Ooops.forgot to say they are in Tehecan and plan on easy
20 mile days to the border so wish them all good weather.
They ask me to say they look forward to seeing everyone
at the Gatherings Weat and East.