[pct-l] Who's where

FYI, I've heard from Time To Fly.  He and Peace Frog
left the Trail at Lake Tahoe in July.  He'd received a
job offer back home in New Jersey that he could not
pass up, and went back to take it.  His e-mail address
is Time2Fly2000@hotmail.com, if you wish to check in
with him.  He did tell me he intends to make another
attempt at a thru-hike in the future.

Thanks for the congratulation wish, but it's a bit
premature.  I was not with the group that finished on
14 Sep with Swiss Miss and Fallingwater.  I've only
completed as far as Crater Lake, and will be returning
there to continue my northbound quest next weekend.
With luck, my current visit home to Reno will be the
last military duty obligation I'll have before
reaching Manning Park.  I'm looking forward to a cold
and snowy finish (right!).  If the weather doesn't
slow me down too much, I should be done a week or two
before Thanksgiving!

=====
Tony Nitz
Pacific Crest Trail 2000 Thru-Hike!