[pct-l] Manning Lunch

 After a 4 day super river trip on Oregon's Deshutes River, I got home at
midnight, then got up a 5 a.m. for my meet with friends at Manning. Hit the
parking lot at 6 p.m. and started hiking to the monument. By 7:45, it was
very dark on the trail and had left my headlamp in the rush on the van floor.
I then felt my way for the next hour and a half with my hiking poles to the
border. There, I met Guy ( Skylark's boyfriend ) in his tent waiting for the
groups next day finish. PA Jeff Zimerman, Swiss Miss, Fallingwater and Lucky
rolled in at 9:30 a.m. Ten minutes later Molson and Skylark showed up. ( They
had all started hiking at 4 a.m. and had walked 15 miles to the border that
morning ) Had a big lunch at the lodge, then drove back to Olympia for a
barbecue at our place. Plan to do a little SeaKayaking today in the South
Sound, hit a few coffee shops and maybe take in a foreign movie downtown)
Film is now done and will be making copies. Monte ( hope to be at the meeting
at leaast Saturday and Sunday )