[pct-l] Reynold's Spaghetti

I had problems making Ragu Spaghetti sauce a powder because I spread it too
thin on the drying plate. However I reconstituted both the sauce and the
ground beef in separate pans in the kind of sloppy manner one would on the
trail. A couple miniutes of stirring and the sauce was OK. In less than 5
miniutes the groun beef looked normal.

I combine the two and added a splash of oil then italian seasoning and
garlic powder.

Bottom line: My wife rated the meat sauce NORMAL -- jusy like I made it
fresh today.

My thanks to Beach Bum on turning me on to this.

Next Tuna Noodle Cassarole