Cc:            PCT-L@backcountry.net
From:          Jeffrey Olson <jjolson@uwyo.edu>
Date:          Wed, 13 Sep 2000 09:14:53 -0700
Subject:       Re: [pct-l] Steven's Pass Parking

I parked my car at Stevens for a week in 1994.  I parked it near the cinder
shed on the north side of the pass.  No problems.  There is a greyhound that
passes through Snoqualmie Pass three times a day or more.  I think you can buy
a ticket to Leavenworth in Seattle and ask the driver to drop you off at
Stevens Pass.