[pct-l] Cascade Locks transportation

* Message posted to PCT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Ken Roberts <kenandeb@sover.net>.
* Please use <mailto:kenandeb@sover.net> to reply to the sender.

I'am about to embark on a couple week hike between The Three Sisters and Cascade Locks. I am ending at Cascade Locks with a flight out of Portland. The best transportation I have found is a Grayhound Bus run from the town of Hood River to Portland. Is anyone familar with other transportation options out of the Cascade Locks? I considered an inflatable down the Columbia, but thought better of it. Ken R